Applications - Domestic Students
Applications must be made through SATAC. Students can apply online through SATAC or on the application form in the SATAC University Guide, available from newsagencies.
- Go to SATAC
- click on Uni icon
- click on GradStart - either January to June 2013 or July to November 2013
- click on GradSearch
- enter appropriate code
- click on add to my application (this will start the application process)
- 3GC007: Graduate Certificate in International Studies
- 3GD008: Graduate Diploma in International Studies
- 3CM017: Master of Arts (International Studies)
- Applicant applies through SATAC, pays SATAC application fee ($43) and provides any documentation they are asked for (e.g. transcripts from overseas qualifications held).
- SATAC send the applicant an acknowledgement letter via email upon receipt of the online application.SATAC asess the application.
- SATAC send an offer letter, if the applicant is eligible, in the next Wednesday offer round.
- The Admissions Office load the new offer into the University's system, PeopleSoft.
- The Enrolments Office produce and send welcome letters from the University to new students, which includes their Student ID number and password for enrolment.
- The Faculty follows up the offer by providing the students with specific enrolment advice for the Program they have been offered.
Please note: you can only enrol (at the University of Adelaide) once you have applied to SATAC and your application has been accepted.
Applications - International Students
Applications must be made through the University's International Office. Applications forms are available from the University's international students' website.